- M: You could also buy these chains in India to tie around your luggage so when people people try to steal you stuff, you can hear them rattle.
- M: I really suggest bringing ear plugs so you can sleep on the train because it's really loud.
- K: Then how can you hear people steal your shit.
- M: You sleep with one eye open and with a knife in your hand.
- M: I also recommend bringing toilet paper because there might not always be toilet paper. Also you can bring those wet wipes or tissue because students don't like carrying a role of toilet paper around.
- M: When you land in Delhi, wait for me by the bar. By bar, I mean that long thing.
- M: Don't walk out of the airport. I'll find you guys. It shouldn't be that hard because when I see people dressed weirdly, I'll know they're from RISD.
- M: Remember, tights are not pants. No leggings either. No shorts and short skirts for girls and boys too.
- M: You can bring more underwear if you want. I also recommend bringing one of those collapsable duffle bags if you're a shopper.
- M: It's pretty cold there right now. I called my friend and he was like, "It's pretty cold."
- C: He supports breast cancer.
- J: Awareness.
- C: What?
- J: Awareness. He supports breast cancer awareness.